IP video cameras designed for extreme environments, combined with intelligent video management systems, meet the challenges of exploration and energy production companies.
Pelco delivers video surveillance solutions that enable oil and gas organizations to prevent, respond to and investigate security incidents quickly and efficiently. Integration with other security, IT and business systems allows for easy expansion as facilities are added or security risks change.
Energy providers can gather intelligent data to drive operational efficiencies and support machinery maintenance using video surveillance tools. Sensor alarms and readings can be visually confirmed with video data to reduce risks, repair costs and service interruptions.
Innovative video solutions help ensure the health and safety of employees, while simultaneously safeguarding infrastructure and assets. Zoom-in camera capabilities allow supervisors to view details remotely before dispatching personnel.
I want to know more...
Optera Multi-Sensor Panoramic Cameras
- 180⁰ , 270⁰ , and 360⁰ panoramic and intuitive immersive views
- Seamless stitching, WDR, low-light performance
Sarix Enhanced Fixed IP Cameras
- The best possible image in difficult lighting conditions such as a combination of bright areas, shaded areas, and intense light
- Designed with superior reliability, fault tolerance, and processing speed
Spectra Enhanced PTZ IP Cameras
- High definition IP dome positioning system
- Low light and image defog capabilities
VideoXpert Enterprise Video Management System
Shorten response time with custom alerts and real-time visual notification and video.
Explosion-Proof IP Cameras
- Explosion-proof camera system
- High reliability
- Full HD Fixed And PTZ IP systems
Esprit Enhanced IP Specialty Camera
- Standard and pressurized models
- 30X optical zoom, WDR, low-light performance
- For tough environmental conditions
Seamless Situational Awareness
Pelco Camera Link
Seamless panoramic coverage with Optera for total situational awareness while the Spectra Enhanced with 30x optical zoom goes in for detail and tracks objects automatically.
Optimized Bandwidth & Storage
Pelco’s Smart Compression and H.265
Lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 70% while retaining image quality and critical information for forensic purposes.
Best-in-class Image Quality
Next Generation SureVision
Combines advanced low-light capability, true wide dynamic range (WDR), and anti-bloom capabilities into one surveillance solution.
Automatic License Plate Recognition
Real-time license-plate monitoring, recognition and detection.